"To impart technical education theoretically and practically through dedicated staffs, making our students technologically superior and ethically strong to compete successfully in the global business world."
- To equip the students with strong foundations to enable them for continuing education.
- To develop laboratories in collaboration with leading industries and research organizations.
- To facilitate young Engineers to acquire technical exposure in the areas of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- To provide high quality education in the major engineering disciplines academic, professional, and extracurricular programs.
- To educate the students with the state of art technologies to meet the growing challenges of the industry.
- To provide an environment that enables students and faculty to make lasting contributions to the advancement of knowledge and the creative practice of engineering.
PEO-PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
To adapt to the latest trends in technology through self-learning in the areas of design, analysis and synthesis of Engineering Systems.
- To exhibit their leadership skills and enhance their abilities through lifelong learning.
- To equip students to acquire knowledgeable degree with problem solving skills and ready to cater the needs of industry.
- To empower students towards proactive lifelong learning through motivation, creation of self learning environment and exposure to experts of emerging fields.