St.Thomas College of Engineering & Technology
Kozhuvalloor P.O, Chengannoor - 689 521
Tel : 0479 2369993, 2369994
Website : www.stthomascollege.ac.in
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please check the eligibility criteria's.
- Fill in all particulars as per the requirement in the online application form.
- Demand Draft ( Rs 200 ) should be ready before filling online
- DD should be drawn in favour of the 'St. Thomas Educational Society' from any nationalized bank payable at Chengannur.
- On successful submission of details, you will get an application number. Please note that this will be your 'Login id' for all future login/query.
- This completes the online registration process (Step 1).
- After the successful registration, the following particulars should be sent by Registered post/Speed post to "The Principal, St.Thomas College of Engineering & Technology, Kozhuvalloor P.O, Chengannoor , Alappuzha Dist, Kerala - 689 521", along with Original DD, One passport size photo, Self attested copy of the 10th certificate and Plus one certificate at the earliest for further processing.
- Registration number and name of the candidate should be written clearly on the envelope as well as back side of the DD.
- The candidate can check the application status by using the Login id (Application Number) and password (Date of birth), which is entered by the candidate at the time of registration.
- The status of the application will be displayed on the candidate login (Step 2).
- Details of the Plus two mark/result and Kerala Engineering Entrance
mark / rank details should be updated when available.