B.Tech. Management Quota Admission
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Academic Eligibility : Pass in Higher Secondary Examination or examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 45% marks in mathematics, physics and chemistry/ equivalent subject put together.
How to Apply for Management Quota:
The prospectus along with the application form can be obtained from the college office on payment of Rs.200/-. Application forms can also be downloaded from the website. Such applications have to be submitted along with a demand draft of Rs.200/- in favour of St.Thomas Educational Society payable at Chengannur.
Self-attested copies of the following documents shall be submitted along with the application
(i) 10th certificate in proof of the date of birth.
(ii) Mark list of qualifying examination.
(iii)Admit Card of the entrance examination conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examination, Government of Kerala.
(iv)Mark list/Rank certificate of the entrance examination
(v)In case the candidate claim any sort of reservation, documents to prove such claims.
Selection of Students:
From among the received applications, final selection for each branch will be done based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination (Plus2) and the score obtained at the Entrance Examinations.
Candidates should report for admission in the college office according to the schedule announced by St. Thomas College of Engineering and Technology. Tuition fee and other fee along with the following documents should be submitted.
Following certificates/documents are required for Management Quota admission:
1. Allotment Memo issued by College
2. 10th standard pass certificate in original
3. 12th standard pass certificate and Mark list in original
4. Admit card of KEAM 2018 (http://www.cee-kerala.org) / KEE 2018 (http://ksfecma.com)
5. Data Sheet of KEAM 2018 / KEE 2018
6. Transfer Certificate (TC) from the institution last attended
7. Conduct Certificate (CC) from the institution last attended
8. Physical fitness certificate issued by a registered medical practitioner
9. Original certificate to prove reservation/fee concession claims, if any